Schools and organization receive monies by filling out a donation request form located on the home page. Print..fill out or give the place/school/organization the form to mail in. We must receive this form for you to receive the money.
We will mail out the money as quickly as possible.
If you walked for a place or school please contact them to talk about how much you raised for them so they may receive the money.
Frequently Asked Questions
- No registration Fee
- No minimum pledge money amount to walk
- You do not have to be part of a team to walk
- If you are forming a team, there is no minimum amount of people or money required
- Money must be turned in the day of the walk
- All Checks must be written to Autism Walk Or Autism Association
- Click on contact me for your team to be added to our Fundly Fundraiser site. Leave me your name, team name, something about your team and fundraiser goal.
- No smoking
- The kids activities are free
- No eating or drinking in the gym or on the track
- You are not required to walk the full 2.5K, 3K OR 5K to be part of Autism Walk.
- Shirts will be for sale at the walk ~ We will take checks for merchandise. - Sorry no credit cards $8 for walk shirts size sm-xl 2xl and up $10.00 - Long sleeved crayon shirts are $10.00
- We ask that you walk what is comfortable for you and is appropriate for your fitness level
- Please consult your physician if you have medical limitations to decide what is best for you.
- 11 laps equal a mile! If you are walking 5K its 34 laps. If you are walking 2.5 K you will be walking 17 laps. If you are walking 3K you need to walk 20 laps!
- No food or water on the track or gym please
- Walk raps up around 11:30
- Auction items can be picked up at 11am